Saturday, April 16, 2016

Belajar Bahasa Inggris - Rumus 16 Tenses

Rumus sederhana 16 tenses yang mudah dipahami.

PRESENT PERFECT

1. Present Tense

(I / we / you / they + V1)
Ronaldo practise's football at the field diligently every sunday.

2. Present Continous Tense

(I / we / you / they + To be + V1 (ing))
Ronaldo is practising football at the field diligently right now.

3. Present Perfect Tense

(I / we / you / they + have + V3)
(he / she / it + has + V3)
Ronaldo has practice football at the field diligently this week.

4. Present Perfect Continous Tense

(I / we / you / they + have + been + V1 (ing))
(he / she / it + has + been + V1 (ing))
Ronaldo has been practising football at the field diligently for holiday.

5. Present Future Tense

(I / we + shall + V1)
(you / they / she / it + will + V1)
Ronaldo will practise's football at the field diligently tomorrow.

6. Present Future Continous Tense

(I / we + shall + be + V1 + ing)
(you / they / he / she / it + will + be + V1 + ing)
Ronaldo will be practising football at the field diligently at this time tomorrow.

7. Present Future Perfect Tense

(I / we + shall + have + V3)
(you / they / she / it + will + have + V3)
Ronaldo will have practised football at the field diligently by next sunday.

8. Present Perfect Continous Tense

(I / we + shall + have been + V1 + ing)
(you / they / she / it + will + have been + V1 + ing)
Ronaldo will have been practising football at the field diligently by next February.


PAST TENSE

9. Past Tense

(I / we / you / they / he / she / it + V2)
Ronaldo practised football at the field diligently yesterday.

10. Past Continous Tense

(I / he / she / it + was + V1 + ing)
Ronaldo was practising football at the field diligently the whole day last sunday.

11. Past Perfect Tense

(I / we / you / they / he / she / it + had + V3)
Ronaldo had practised football at the field diligently when you arrived.

12. Past Perfect Continous Tense 

(I / we /you / they / he / she / it + had + been + V1 + ing) 
Ronaldo had been practicing football at the field diligently when I came from field. 

13. Past Future Tense

(I / we + should + V1)
(you / they / he / she / it + would + V1) 
Ronaldo would practise's football at the field diligently two days ago. 

14. Past Future Continous Tense 

(I / we + should + be + V1 + ing)
(you / they / he / she / it + would + be + V1 + ing) 
Ronaldo would be practising football at the field diligently at this time the following day. 

15. Past Future Perfect Tense 

(I / we + should + have + V3)
(you / they / he / she / it + would + have + V3) 
Ronaldo would have practised football at the field diligently by if holiday. 

16. Past Future Perfect Continous Tense 

(I / we + should + have + been + V1 + ing)
(you / they / he / she / it + would + have + been + V1 + ing) 
Ronaldo would have been practising football at the field diligently for six days by the end of this month. 

Sumber: Sampul buku. 

No comments:

Post a Comment